Monday, November 9, 2009
About someone's pet owl
This video is called “Owl loves a good scratch”. I could almost not believe my eyes. Yes it does. Amazing! I had to share it with you guys right away!
I didn't know that people had pet owls, let alone that an owl would be so accepting to being a pet. I mean who does that sort of thing except zoos and living museums, and even then, you certainly don't expect them to think they are a cat or a dog. I'm flabbergasted and can't get enough. I wish I knew someone who had a pet owl so I could try this out. I'd get one of my own but first, it's illegal, and second, I don't fancy cleaning up their mess or feeding them what they prefer to eat, and third of all, if I let them go out hunting, my heart would hurt untill it came home safe and sound.
Now, I wonder which is better, having a girl owl as a pet or a boy owl. And what would you name him or her?
- ► 2010 (32)
- Our First Poetry Contest Under Way
- Classical - Rock Music Monday Night Video
- Reminder From a Friend
- Treating People Nice - Even Your Mugger?
- Random question of the day
- Sunday Morning Blooper Bugs
- About someone's pet owl
- for scarf lovers
- Bee Gees Sunday
- A simple five minute cure all
- Will Ferrell Speaks Out about the Importance of In...
- Have you gotten it in the can?
- Some minor but important changes to Frieda Babbley...
- ▼ November (13)