Saturday, February 14, 2009
vendoboy, You've Got Me Smiling
What luck and what fun! Yesterday, in honor of Valentines Day, I wanted to do something special, but didn't have time to make a post; so I added a video widget to the top of my sidebar using keywords "I Wanna Be Loved By You". Marilyn Monroe stole the stage as number one. Nice. I was pleased.
Well, today, I went in to peep at my blog, and I found this as one of the offered videos to you guys. Out of curiosity, I clicked in and found an awesome ukulele player with his own rendition of "I Wanna Be Loved By You". It's guaranteed to place a permanent smile on your face.
I'm hooked on vendoboy's Channel! Yes, he's got more. Like "At the Codfish Ball" and "Blue Hawaii". I recommend everyone check him out.
Who knew I'd find a pleasant surprise to blog about right here on my very own blog! Awesome!
Let me know what you think!
Posted by Frieda Babbley
- ► 2010 (32)
- Hubber Poll: Grade A Prime HubNuggets - Feb. 27th
- Postcards ~ Dear Jason
- Random Profile Question
- Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
- Excuse Me While I Run the Other Way
- vendoboy, You've Got Me Smiling
- Awaiting the Mothership
- Bravo Bill Zuback ~ First Synopsis in Series Ready...
- So Long, Farewell ~ Dear Blog Bling
- Bill Zuback Has His Eye On A Great Idea!
- Profile Question ~ Lazy Snoozer?
- Blog Bling ~ I'm Soooo Cool!
- ▼ February (12)