Cheers to 2012

Well, it is 2012.  Finally.  All last year I've been wanting to write 2012 and found myself rather disappointed when I came to write 2011.

I don't feel the likelihood of the ending of the world. Not this year.  But I do expect there will be lots of changes.  And I mean lots.  Not sure what they will be, or how any of us will make out.  Though I can say I detect quite a bit of creativity coming from people.

2012 will be a wonderful year for creating and recreating ourselves.  The proof will be in the pudding.

Things I'm looking forward to this year:
  • Wonderful blogs by awesome people.
  • Lots of nature walks.
  • Taking more pictures with my camera.
  • More game nights (or days) with the family.
  • Juicy books to read on my Kindle.
  • And a whole lot of life and article writing (maybe a good balance of the two this year?).
Happy 2012 to everyone.  Cheers!

~ Frieda



Comments

Happy New Year to you too Frieda. I hope you have a great 2012.

Russell

Popular Posts