Ground Control, It's David Bowie's Birthday

So it's David Bowie's birthday today.  Not that I keep track of these things, they just jump out at me and I think to myself, "Really?  I could have been celebrating all day and I find out now?"

In tribute to Mr. Bowie, who is 65 years young today (and looking pretty sweet I might add) I thought I'd take us back in time for a couple of tunes.  You may want to change your outfit and grab yourself a drink.  Oh, and some lipstick and eyeliner.

Here's the original 1969 video for David Bowie's Space Oddity:
 

And since I really feel like dancing and I bet you do too...

Comments

The Thin White Duke hits the big 65...wow! I have every album and every single the man has ever made. Shame he no longer makes music but hey, he has given us all so much.

Popular Posts