Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ground Control, It's David Bowie's Birthday

So it's David Bowie's birthday today.  Not that I keep track of these things, they just jump out at me and I think to myself, "Really?  I could have been celebrating all day and I find out now?"

In tribute to Mr. Bowie, who is 65 years young today (and looking pretty sweet I might add) I thought I'd take us back in time for a couple of tunes.  You may want to change your outfit and grab yourself a drink.  Oh, and some lipstick and eyeliner.

Here's the original 1969 video for David Bowie's Space Oddity:
 

And since I really feel like dancing and I bet you do too...

1 comment:

Russell 'C.J.' Duffy said...

The Thin White Duke hits the big 65...wow! I have every album and every single the man has ever made. Shame he no longer makes music but hey, he has given us all so much.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Frieda says: I can e-mail you my posts!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner