Fish and Birds Die in Arkansas Could it Be Aliens?

Upon coming home today, my husband asked whether I'd heard about the thousands of birds that fell out of the sky, dead.  I'd said, "No.  Really?  Where?  When?"  He said it was on New Years Eve.  Look it up.  And so I did.  It was in Beebe Arkansas.  Believed to be due to stress, lighting, or hail.  Only one type of bird... the red winged blackbird.  Some say it was 1000, some 3000, some 5000 of them (really?  such an exact number?).  He said, "Then all of a certain type of fish died, not too far from where the birds did."  So I looked that up as well and found the article I've shared below.

Now if you ask me, their varied reasoning just doesn't stand well with me.  Not even the conspiracy theory; it would be impossible to pull off.  No, I'm more akin to believing my husband when he said it was due to aliens.  Seriously, what other kind of explanation could there be.  That many of the SAME type of bird and that many of ONLY one type of fish?  The question is why; and I doubt we'll ever know the answer to that.

Please note that while most articles will say that all the birds were the red winged blackbird, this is not the case (as you'll see in the video provided below).  However most of them were, and THAT is the scary part. And who knows, the few others could have been at the wrong place at the wrong time. 

I'm waiting to see what happens next!  Things come in threes you know.

100,000 drum fish die in Arkansas River, more than 100 miles f...
Officials are investigating what may have killed some 100,000 fish in the Arkansas River in the northwestern section of the state, authorities said on Sunday.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/01/03/2011-01-03_100000_drum_fish_die_in_arkansas_river_more_than_100_miles_from_site_of_bizarre_.html#ixzz1A1hegIir



Hmmmmm.

Comments

Popular Posts