Moments

(Warning: A couple of bad words. Explicit moments referred to.  Note: fiction)

Fuck you and those moments that I want so bad of yours; only mine when I'm in your face, begging, coaxing, making them happen.  All the while, there you are, not realizing the consequences of your actions.  Or do you?  Do you realize them?  Deep down, every fool does.

And you, fool, are choosing to play the fool, at the expense of the nobody girls that would love a piece of your moments, moments meant for me.  And there you are, giving away moments of yourself, moments you can never get back.  And you wonder why you get so lost.

Memories are made every moment.  The second you give away those moments, you have no hope or chance of recovering them.

Moments like tonight, make being struck by lightning a welcome pleasure.  Jerk.

I can tell you whole heartedly, that the seduction of the pouring rain feels so damn good, when the thunder claps and rumbles through the heaviness of the drops.  Better than your cum ever did.  Better because it is filled with pure, powerful, and thrilling energy.  And it comes from a place you will never reach.  It comes from a moment without you.  Never to be erased, never to be replaced.  A moment that came from a moment you chose to relinquish.

If I were never touched again, it wouldn't matter, because it would never be so spur of the moment, so true, that power of nature enveloping me in a moment I thought I would rather be with you.

Stings, doesn't it?  Stung me too, before the cumming of the thundering rain.

Comments

William Zuback said…
WOW! Did I say wow? WOW!!! Amazing Frieda. Packed with so much emotion and feelings. Glad that you had to let that come out.
C. R. Rookwood said…
Holy guacamole! I'm so glad you wrote this, honestly. Anger gets such bad rap, but sometimes it really is like a thunderstorm--it's what's needed for cleansing and clarity. Thank you for sharing this and for not censoring yourself. I could relate to so much of it--I'm sure that most women can.
Tom Rubenoff said…
Powerful and so true to character within the piece. Can I say 'piece'?

Just the right mix of your great style and expletives. Nice.
Frieda Babbley said…
Thanks guys. Glad you like it. I don't know, Tom, maybe you could call it a "piece". Not sure what it is exactly. Thought maybe like a letter, but not sure.

Popular Posts