Lamb, Goat, whatever, still brings back memories






So I know this is a photo of a lamb, but it reminds me of the goats at Grants farm.  Just so sweet.  

We were at a goat petting zoo at Grants Farm a couple of months ago.  One of the ones with the baby bottles and the nibblets that they sell for everyone to feed the cute goats.  Well, some get more ornery than others, not to mention they do have a wonderful time of trying to eat as much of your clothing as possible, even in their calmer moments.  A bit of a neuroses of theirs. 

I question their intent, however, because I think that perhaps they have a different sort of fashion sense than we do and are simply more adamant about this than your average person.  At any rate, one got hold of my grey summer sweater.  I did catch it before there was major damage done, but as we all know, a tiny chewed off edge of sweater is the same as a huge chewed off edge of sweater. 

I can’t seem to bring myself to throw it out, however. Yes, it’s beyond any state of repair, and the goat chewed edge is quite an eye sore.  But it reminds me of that day, and so…. I wear it.

Comments

Popular Posts