Nikki Yanofsky, Tuesday Morning Jazz

Nikki Yanofsky. Not a name you would associate with Jazz. At least not until you hear her sing it, and you probably most likely  have, if you watched the Olympics this winter.  You'd also never think this voice of hers would be that of a young Canadian teenager.
In a word, she is: incredible.  And she does look a lot like Audrey Tautou, wouldn't you say?


Now, I usually do Jazz nights, but today I thought that some of Nikki Yanofsky's Jazz singing, and a delightful interview with Brian Williams, would be a lovely morning treat.  Perhaps some hot tea, or a coffee or espresso drink of some sort, would be a fitting drink while you listen?

Enjoy.









Nikki
Nikki

Ella... Of Thee I Swing [CD+DVD] [+3 Bonus Studio Tracks] [Universal Music] [Korea 2009]
Ella... Of Thee I Swing [CD+DVD] [+3 Bonus Studio Tracks] [Universal Music] [Korea 2009]

I Believe (Enhanced)
I Believe (Enhanced)

Comments

Popular Posts