Betty White, Her Upcoming Movie Role, and SNL



Betty White hosted Saturday Night Live the other weekend and I can't tell you how thrilled to pieces I was. I'd been looking forward to this since I heard about it on Facebook a couple of weeks before. If you friended me on Facebook, you would have seen my promotions of Ms. White and of the new movie "You Again" she is going to be in with Sigourney Weaver, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Kristin Chenoweth (yeah, all faves of mine). It'll be out I think in the fall. Long time to wait.



Anyway, guess who missed it? Saturday Night Live with Betty White, I mean (not "You Again" 'cause that's not out yet). Yup. Moi. Thank goodness for the internet. I was able to watch it on line the second I remembered (which was the morning after it aired).

Thought I'd watch it again today, so figured I might as well share with you guys. I know there's loads of Betty White and of Saturday Night Live fans out there, so whether you haven't seen it, or have already seen it but want to watch it again or to share it with someone you know, here you go. Commercial free with no interruptions (except at the very beginning, and a couple of other spots, but limited to be sure). Who could ask for anything more? Oh, me! Me me me! Snacks. You can't watch SNL or The Golden Girls, or Betty White, without... snacks. So get them out, get your drink, sit back, and enjoy.  (Cheesecake would be your best bet.)

Comments

Popular Posts