Some minor but important changes to Frieda Babbley at Blogspot

Greetings friends and readers. Hope all finds you well. We have fallen back so I have saved myself an hours time though I must say it certainly doesn't feel that way. In the morning when the sun is out I will be happy as a clam with a belly full of pearl. Would a clam be happy in such a situation? Well, the finder would be I'm sure. I've been rather enamored of the soft blues this fall. I'm really not sure why. Especially when mixed with other soft hues of purples and oranges and reds and greens and the like. So as my mood struck me, you'll all notice a fresh and relaxing if not thoughtfully stimulating new layout. I hope you like. As most of you know, I like to share some of my favorite blogs with my readers. There are a couple that have gone private since my last update. I'm rather sad about this, but alas. At any rate, if you would all scroll below the posts, you'll find a listing of some of my favorite blogs to visit for one reason or another. Please feel free to check them out, and comment if you like. The order in which I have placed them is based on most recent posting. If the blog includes a photo that was placed at the time of first posting, you'll see a thumbnail beside it. Rather nice when that happens. I'm always open to suggestions of blogs I may enjoy. Big thanks to Jama Genie for spreading the word now and again about blogs she enjoys. I've come across many a lovely blog because of her features. Thanks much Jama! You'll also notice that my posts here on blogspot are not as often as they normally would be. I'm trying to make the transition to my new place at Eye on Life magazine. I get torn more often than I'd like and end up writing nothing for no one. That will hopefully soon change here and I will be a more frequent writer. Please check back for updates. I'll try to link to posts or add rss feeds. If you don't want to miss out, you can also follow me on twitter or become a free member of eye on life for e-mailed updates. Any questions, please feel free to ask here, via e-mail, or check the FAQ pages for member information. Last but not least, if anyone would like to donate an article or story to Eye On Life, please do let me know or for more information visit our site and use the contact us form. Hope you all are having a groovy great day. Thanks for reading and commenting. Cafe au lait and tea cakes, Frieda

Comments

Popular Posts