Bee Gees Sunday


Don't knock it till you've rocked it. Despite what you might be thinking, the Bee Gees are cool. Way cool. I'm willing to bet that your first instict, if you are familiar with them, gave your toes a wiggle and there was probably a moment of excitement surging through your body.

Over here in St. Louis, it's warm. Not much of a breeze. Perfectly sunny. Not a cloud in the sky. What leaves are left after neighbors have scrupulously raked their lawns to green, beg to be walked on, crunched underfoot till a dance ensues.

Perfect for some good ol' days Bee Gees tunes.









AND YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST DISCO.
WELL, I LOVE THEM FOR THAT TOO...


Comments

aBigHairySpider said…
Wow, I did think the Bee Gees only did disco. Neato.
I think they are cool, love some of their stuff.
xxx
Unknown said…
I love the Bee Gees...some of their old songs (before they discovered the joys of falsetto!) are wonderful!
Frieda Babbley said…
Hi guys. Yes, I enjoyed the lack of falsetto Ash. Of course I had to put Stain' Alive in, you know, just so people didn't get confused, lol. Their earlier stuff was a bit Beatle-esque. I wouldn't go rocking to them all the time, but it's always interesting to me to see the changes that artists go through.

Popular Posts