Sunday, November 8, 2009
Bee Gees Sunday
Don't knock it till you've rocked it. Despite what you might be thinking, the Bee Gees are cool. Way cool. I'm willing to bet that your first instict, if you are familiar with them, gave your toes a wiggle and there was probably a moment of excitement surging through your body.
Over here in St. Louis, it's warm. Not much of a breeze. Perfectly sunny. Not a cloud in the sky. What leaves are left after neighbors have scrupulously raked their lawns to green, beg to be walked on, crunched underfoot till a dance ensues.
Perfect for some good ol' days Bee Gees tunes.
AND YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST DISCO.
WELL, I LOVE THEM FOR THAT TOO...
- ► 2010 (32)
- Our First Poetry Contest Under Way
- Classical - Rock Music Monday Night Video
- Reminder From a Friend
- Treating People Nice - Even Your Mugger?
- Random question of the day
- Sunday Morning Blooper Bugs
- About someone's pet owl
- for scarf lovers
- Bee Gees Sunday
- A simple five minute cure all
- Will Ferrell Speaks Out about the Importance of In...
- Have you gotten it in the can?
- Some minor but important changes to Frieda Babbley...
- ▼ November (13)