HootSuite?


On one of my hubs on hubpages, I noticed that some of the traffic came from Hootsuite. Curious, I cliked in to check it out.


It's a twitter suite and it is awesome!


I use tweet deck. I've found it limited, but at least I culd retweet, something I really like to do as I follow some wonderful people who find or make the coolest articles, photos, and info. But I like categories! I love categories! It's one of the reasons why I love computers so much.


HootSuite lets you categorize. Boy does it let you categorize. Groups. Keywords. Etc. It also lets you check stats for your tweets, retweets; either individually or as a whole, or by groups.


Have a blog or blogs? It'll tweet for you.


Have multiple accts? View them all at once if you like. Tweet from more than one at a time if you like.


Want or need multiple editors? This is possible too.


Anyway, I thought I'd let you guys check out the video they provide. I'll include a link to HootSuite at the end.


Now I haven't tried it myself yet, I thought I'd post this blog post first, but I'm on my way to do so now!





Link to HootSuite now by clicking here: http://hootsuite.com/

Comments

Learn something new everyday!

Just love the owls, I find them very cute.

xxx
Frieda Babbley said…
Aren't they adorable? So very cute.
Yes, I'm glad I came across that advertisement. I'm anxious to start using it.

Popular Posts