Karen K Brees Ph.D. author of an Idiot Guide and one smart blog


Karen Brees is a published author as well as Master Food Preserver/Food Safety Advisor for the Extension Service... and... She has a Ph.D.


She's the writer of three blogs. This one: The Practical Preserver (c)... this Blog is fantastic! (I haven't gotten a change to view the other ones yet, but am definitely planning on it.


For tips, recipes and information on all things food, as well as other very intriquing bits of information this is the place to check out. Her posts are easy to understand and give those tidbits of info that most fail to mention. She does her research, she knows her stuff, and she's got a food fact of the week for everyone.


Karen is definitely a writer, her posts have been most pleasurable reads. Want to know what she's up to next? Follow her on Twitter. There's a link to her twitter page on right in the sidebar of her simply marvelous blog.


This weekend, she's "Off to Boise and the Idaho Green Expo." Book signing included. She is the author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Preserving Food. You can buy it through her blog. Now that is one Idiots Guide I wouldn't feel like an ideot buying. And now that I've read her writing and know her in person (well, sort of, you get what I mean), I'm actually more likely to do so.


I'm a new follower and glad to be. New posts on The Practical Preserver (c) blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.


Let me know what you think. (And yes, that would be that is mentioned in the Lavender post =D.


PS Join me later tonight for a sweet Jazz video I stumbled on.

Comments

KK Brees said…
Thanks Frieda! You are most gracious. Glad to have you as a friend.

Popular Posts