Radio Waves Cancer and You

Lots of things these days give us cancer. We are gifted cancer from all over the world. Air, plastics, foods, beverages, interiors, exteriors, even our jobs and life in general are all more than happy to offer the simple gift of stress which in turn offers us the miraculous gift of cancer. We call people on our cell phones to tell them, which in turn, yes, gives us cancer. Is there anything that doesn't? Can anything lessen our chances of opening these gag gifts we've been receiving?

Well, first of all, unfortunately, Cancer is not a gag gift, though we all would love it to be. Cancer is not a thoughtful gift either. Nor is it a simple gift. I wish it were so. I wish it were a gift you could open up, have a laugh, and store in a closet or donate.

Cancer is much more serious than that. And one never knows the exact whats that contribute to this horrible thing.

There have been substantial leaps in the sciences and anthropologies that help people prevent and or relieve themselves of cancer. From early detection to complete lifestyle changes, Cancer can be beat.

Something scientists have now discovered is that there is a simple something that surrounds us every day that can help decrease our chances of aquiring cancer by 99%, that is if you are at risk of having esophageal cancer.

What is this wonderful thing? Radio waves. Simple as that. Radio waves.
If radio waves can stop someone from developing esophageal cancer, what other cancers can it prevent? I don't know. But I do know one thing. I'm tuning into my radio every chance I get.

For more information on this subject, link here: http://in.reuters.com/article/health/idINTRE54Q5LI20090527

Thanks for reading. Keep it real ma peeps.



Foley artist Buzz Moran and Lee Eddy as Molly Sloan
Photo courtesy of Salvage Vanguard Theater

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow-- who knew? I'm gonna make more of an effort to listen to the radio--hmm I guess internet radio doesn't count, drat:-)
Frieda Babbley said…
Can you believe it? I know. Darn about internet radio. I'm assuming car radio is okay. Wondering if I should take the kids to a local radio tower a few times a week instead of the pool lol.
andrewt522 said…
This is truly great news! Every morning, while commuting in my car, my little iTrip device is broadcasting to 89.3 on my FM dial. I sit right next to it! Excellent news, indeed! Thanks Frieda!
Frieda Babbley said…
Well, congradulations. If you get cancer now, it'll be because you were one of the unlucky 1%. Your welcome, man. Anytime. That's what I'm here for.
William Zuback said…
Maybe NPR can use this info as part of their next fundraiser campaign? Thanks Frieda.
Frieda Babbley said…
Ah! Fellow NPR lover. You know, they really could. I wonder how to get this message out to them. I bet there's a way. I'll have to check their site. Good thinking, Bill!

Popular Posts