Today is Anthony Quinn's birthday. I know, I'm a bit obsessed with birthday's as of late. But he was a very interesting man and had a great career. So here's to Anthony!
Final scene from Zorba the Greek
Anthony Quinn "love"
"Quinn was a Mexican-American painter, writer, and Oscar-winning actor. Quinn boxed in his youth and studied art and architecture under Frank Lloyd Wright. He later turned to acting and achieved international stardom in the 1950s and 60s for his ability to portray ethnically diverse characters, most notably Zorba the Greek. He fathered 12 children and wrote two memoirs, and his paintings have sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars."- Wikipedia
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Zorba the Greek
Posted by Frieda Babbley
- ► 2010 (32)
- Does your dog glow red?
- Late Night Jazz with Duke Ellington
- Oink Oink Swine Flu In the US via Mexico?
- sunday afternoon thoughts you may enjoy
- Ready for some 1920-1930s Jazz
- Saturday morning retro commercials
- Welcome to Twilight Zone & Friday Night Freefer
- Zorba the Greek
- My Frieda Babbley Simpsons Avatar
- Charlie Chaplin and Me
- Sarcasm and You
- Stag Beer on a Saturday Morning
- Learn to save a life. Do you know what to do?
- Dear God! Could this be for real?
- Rocket fuel's got baby formula soaring off the she...
- Cartoon Transfer
- Ellen Degeneres, Gladys Hardy, Meatloaf, Borat, Mo...
- Whole Foods Sells Air!
- ▼ April (18)