Today's birthday, Edward Kennedy Ellington. Learn more about him on Wikipedia, including street addresses where he lived, his father's interesting employments, and other interesting facts and tidbits I found fun to learn about. While you're doing that, enjoy these fine examples of his work. It'll take you to another time. You may want to get yourself a scotch on the rocks or some other such drink and have a good time of it. Enjoy.
Here's the link that will open in a new window for you: Edward Kennedy (Duke) Ellington
- ► 2010 (32)
- Does your dog glow red?
- Late Night Jazz with Duke Ellington
- Oink Oink Swine Flu In the US via Mexico?
- sunday afternoon thoughts you may enjoy
- Ready for some 1920-1930s Jazz
- Saturday morning retro commercials
- Welcome to Twilight Zone & Friday Night Freefer
- Zorba the Greek
- My Frieda Babbley Simpsons Avatar
- Charlie Chaplin and Me
- Sarcasm and You
- Stag Beer on a Saturday Morning
- Learn to save a life. Do you know what to do?
- Dear God! Could this be for real?
- Rocket fuel's got baby formula soaring off the she...
- Cartoon Transfer
- Ellen Degeneres, Gladys Hardy, Meatloaf, Borat, Mo...
- Whole Foods Sells Air!
- ▼ April (18)