So Long, Farewell ~ Dear Blog Bling

Well, folks, time for the NeoBar to go.

It's been nice.
It's been fun.
But sorry dear,
It's time to run.

There's something that
I have to say:
Although you're neat,
You're in the way.

It's time for me
To find a new
Counter of a different kind
That won't distract our view.

For the two days that my NeoBar was in service, this site accrued 30 visitors, from 12 cities and 5 countries, including India, US, England, Argentina, and Europe (Europe isn't a country, so I don't know what that's about).

Hope you all enjoyed the NeoBar while it lasted. Thanks for baring with it. Think I'll try something less obtrusive next time.

F.B.

Comments

J A S said…
AM STILL NOT ON LINE- AM CHEESED RIGHT OFF. OVER.

GOODBYE NEOBAR- I QUITE LIKED IT, BUT IT WAS A TOOL OF DISTINCTION-

BIG, CLUMSY, AND YES- EUROPE, THAT WELL KNOWN 'COUNTRY.'

ZIMBABWE IS HOT AND DIRTY- OVER.
J A S said…
How's CHACKSTO county? I believe it's Mormon country, so best get me some 12 year old wives.
Frieda Babbley said…
Good to hear from you! Any luck with the wives? Are you able to bring them back from Zimbabwe, or do they have to be Mormon? Glad you liked the DD piece. So have to taken sides yet?

Popular Posts