Friday, January 2, 2009
What Dr. Phil Thinks About Me ~ Personality Quiz Gone Terribly Awry
According to a Facebook application, "Dr. Phil's Personality Test", I am a "Vain, Self-Centered Leader." No matter how many times I took the test, and believe me I took it as many times as I could, making alterations of all the truths that were truly me.
For example, I sometimes sleep flat on my stomach, I sometimes sleep with my arm under my head, and I sometimes sleep sort of curled up (especially if I am cold).
At times I have one or more hands on my hips when speaking with someone. Akimbo I believe is the word. Other times, especially if I am very close with someone, like my sister for example, I will physically abuse her as I speak. Or, in Dr. Phil's words, do I touch or punch the person I am speaking with? And sometimes I have my arms folded, usually this is for balance but you have no room to offer explanations.
The offered answers to this questionnaire application are cut and dry, with no room for explanation or "well, sometimes I do if..." Apparently they take this into consideration and offer you the ability to take the test again if you are not satisfied with your outcome; knowing all the time exactly what they think they know about you. So beware! They've got you tagged at the door. "Bad result? Click here to take the quiz again," my dying foot!
Seriously, who would be satisfied with an outcome like Vain, self-centered leader? The leader part I could see being sought after. Hot tempered, sure. But vain? Self-centered? Not a chance. At least not for this little missy! Damn right I'm going to take the quiz again. Like an idiot savant.
Who am I kidding? Others see me as, "someone they should 'handle with care.'" I am seen as "vain, self-centered," and as someone, "who is extremely dominant. "Others," may, "admire," me, "wishing they could be more like," me, "but don't always trust, " me, "hesitating to become too deeply involved with," me.
Eat my grits, Dr. Phil! I'll prove you wrong with the next quiz! You'll never see it coming.
- ► 2010 (32)
- Chapter Two ~ James Barrens
- Chapter One Part 3 ~ Soula Granger
- Chapter One Part 2 ~ Soula Granger
- F.B. Profifle ~ Random Question
- Chapter One Part I: Soula Granger
- Floor Wounds ~ F.B. Fiction
- Top ten ways to get called in by the school social...
- Webkinz World No No
- The Perfect California
- Frieda's Senior Overview 2005 ~ On Two of My Favor...
- My Rainbow ~ What's yours? Let Us Know!
- Mrs. Ramsey’s Presence in “Time Passes” ~ An Unexp...
- Scrabble Inspirations ~ Luged
- Did You Know ~ Frieda Says Check This Out
- Getting a Good Night's Sleep
- Postcards ~ Dear Jasmine
- Imagine Me, A Hot Commodity ~ Mom Almighty
- Postcards ~ Dear Kate
- Postcards ~ Dear Susan
- Postcards ~ Dear Bob
- Ten Topics of Interest You Might Find in a Frieda ...
- Scrabble Inpiration ~ Confides, Stick
- Profile Question ~ Topic: Hair
- Tribute to My Vain, Self-Centered Leader Self
- My Harry Hippopotamus Wears a Hat
- Frieda's "Not Looking" Run On Sentence
- Eat This Dr. Phil ~ Looks Like There's a Little St...
- What Dr. Phil Thinks About Me ~ Personality Quiz G...
- Reminisce the Past
- Random Questions
- ▼ January (31)