Reminisce the Past

So it is the new year. I'm setting into it just fine as I've had a lovely headache for two days now, which is NOT, fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you view the matter,) due to a hangover. The lovely sound of children crying more than usual fills the air. And I have been lucky enough to partake in more pizza and carryout food than most feel bearable.

My home could use a bit of work in the cleaning department. My little doggy, Seraphina, has, on more than one joyous occasion, entertained with tissues, some used, some not. She does know how to throw a party, I have to give her that much.

The New Year has brought with it an artistic streak, which my children have relished in wholeheartedly. Walk into any room of the house and you will find grand masterpieces. You will also find an artist's tools and discarded scraps on floors, couches, chairs, tables, counters... Unfortunately, like most artists, their motto is creativity before cleanliness. I thoroughly understand this, but please.

I have no New Years resolutions. I never do. However, I do have quite a few things that I am thankful to reminisce upon from years past:

Love
Laughter
Humor
Family
Friends
Chaos
Excedrin

All things I would never want to be without.

Comments

Popular Posts