Conchita

Cleaning day again today. I feel like I say this all the time. Where is my maid? Conchita. She has a drinking problem and hates flying. I therefore send her on flights several times a year. She sneaks into the vip room for drinks; how she does this, I wish I knew. Since she is no where in sight, I find that I have to clean alone, again. Damn it all. She is probably under a couch somewhere, passed out. I shall play another trick on her today. I shall create a crime scene. Tear a curtain here, throw a stained knife there. Perhaps paint bloody drag marks on the floor leading... to somewhere hidden. Where she'll be compelled to look. Where I can come up from behind and frighten the bajesus out of her. Ah, the joys of cleaning day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your maid sounds great, my maid Consuela pulled the crime scene trick on me. She scared the bajesus out of me. I would have fired her, but she cleans better than a hessel,especially after a few drinks from my locked liquer cabinet. I dont know how they do that.

Popular Posts