Many of us are compelled to walk in the woods. And for good reason. Nature is all encompassing in the woods. The woods have their dangers, however, and we must all be prepared. It is quite possible that you may come across dancing bears. Do not panic. Instead, partake in the miracles of nature. Dance with them.
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2009 (132)
- Sisters are Forever ~ Childhood Promises
- Life's Little Pleasures Continued ~ Taking Your Pe...
- Life's Little Pleasures Continued ~ What to do if ...
- Life's Little Pleasures Continued ~ Walking in the...
- LIFE'S LITTLE PLEASURES ~ How to Take a Walk
- A Star Wars Merry Christmas to All
- Peter Sellers
- 200 Words or Less... Oops, I Missed That Part
- But I Forgot to Take a Picture
- Happy Chanukah! Remembering when...
- What a good fabric will do for you...
- Greetings and Salutations
- Just a Bunch of Hooey
- Mined Mind
- Vors Bras A Scrabble Inspiration
- Mlle Beulah
- A Bit of Frieda Babbley Wisdom
- Top Story and Weather: Inspired By a Game of Scrab...
- Over Coffee and Cake: A Conversation
- Past Lives
- Being Prepared is No Laughing Matter
- Running Into Walls, Running Into Walls, Running In...
- What Luck! Viking Relatives to Visit the States, ...
- Singing the Barbie Doll Blues
- A Little Girl's Fashion Faux Pas
- Forget Santa's Naughty & Nice List! Women Worry A...
- Perfect and Free Virtual Gift Via Web Applications...
- ▼ December (27)